A Week of Prayer 8-15 May 2016: “Thy Kingdom Come”
We pray for every Christian to receive new confidence and joy in sharing their story of faith in Jesus.
Join us at St Andrew’s for the following events:
Prayer stations in the church based on the Lord’s Prayer
Morning and Evening Prayer
Half-hours of prayer
24-hour prayer marathon
Pentecost Sunday services at St Andrew’s and St George’s followed by a united BBQ and circus skills at St George’s Chesterton
• pray with friends, a prayer triplet, colleagues or family
• get outside: pray the Lord’s Prayer as you run or as you walk to school.
• sign up for the 24 hr prayer on Saturday
• get creative: knit a prayer shawl, doodle a prayer
• spend 10 mins a day in silence with God
For dates and times of events, please click here: prayer week events
Prayer reminder Email:
If you would like to receive a daily prayer email during Prayer Week, please contact Bridget Baguley at email@example.com
Click here for more information about Thy Kingdom Come, including Beacon events and resources.