Electoral Roll

The Church Electoral Roll has to be renewed this year. This means that anyone who wishes to have their name on the Electoral Roll, including those whose names are on the current Roll, must complete an application form.

If your name is on the Electoral Roll you are entitled to vote in elections
for the PCC at the Annual General Meeting, and you may propose people for membership of the PCC.

The new Electoral Roll has to be compiled well before the Annual General Meeting. In order to meet this deadline, please return your completed form by Sunday, 25th March.